[j-tools] Re: No sounds

  • From: "Hamish Mackenzie" <mishu70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 04:58:22 +1100

Hi Brian

there is no folder by that name on the root of the c drive nor is there a folder of that name in the 2 t and t folders that appear in the Program files area.

I have also tried to re install but still no folder.

Regards

Hamish
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>