[j-tools] Re: Jaws 13 and J-tools

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 17:58:31 +0100

  Hi Sue, I have just installed the correct version of JAWS, J-Tools 5 and
Dragon Pro 11.5 on a new computer at work...  Do you have any idea if I'm going
to be able to authorise J-Tools once I can get JAWS authorised!  At the moment
I'm waiting for my JAWS installation count to be updated.

  All the best,
  Barry