[j-say list] problem closing Dragon

  • From: "Ralph and Mary Haney" <r-mhaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "j-say list" <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:38:15 -0600

Hi folks--Ralph Haney

My new upgrade of Dragon naturally speaking, J say and JAWS is working well,
however, I do have an issue that I am curious about.  When I go to close Dragon
using the keystrokes control, shift, F 12 and up arrow to close Dragon and
enter I get an error message that the profile cannot be located and of course a
long file path and a dialogue box with a cancel button.  When I press the
cancel button everything seems to go back to normal and obviously I have not
exited Dragon.  If I do this same thing a second time it goes ahead and saves
my profile and closes Dragon with no problem.  This isn't life threatening but
I am curious as to why this is happening.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Ralph Haney

1301 West Thompson

Enid, Oklahoma 73703

580 233-5284

r-mhaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note: this document has been created with the use of voice recognition software
and a screen reader program designed for use by the visually impaired.  Some
words such as "no" and "know" or "there" and "their" may be misused.  Please
understand.  Thank you.