[j-say list] my experience with J-say version 4

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 02:46:14 -0400

The command echo setting seems to be ignored while writing this e-mail
message when I ask what time is it.  Even though I have my command echo set
to off JFW still says "what time is it" instead of just reporting the time
as it should.  However if I'm on the desktop the echo behaves correctly.
Also the where am I command still does not work correctly when I am
composing an e-mail message in Microsoft Office Outlook 2003.  I expected
this problem to be fixed but obviously it was not.