[j-say list] Re: creating oral command in Dragon

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:33:39 -0400

One way to do what you want to do is to follow the following steps, say make
new command and the new command dialog will open, you should land in an edit
field where you name the command this name is what you will say to execute
the command, either say next control our press the tab key and you will be
placed in the edit field where you can write a description of the command if
you would like but it's not required, either press the tab key or say next
control and you will be placed in a combo box where you can choose the type
command you want to create.  In this exercise we are going to create a text
and graphics command.  So we are going to choose text and graphics in the
combo box.  Either press the tab key or say next control once more and you
will be placed in the edit field where in this case you should press 5
times.  Say click okay and you are done.  Assuming that I did not miss a
step.

I hope this helps.

Chris.