[j-say list] Upcoming podcasts of J-Say technology

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 13:21:42 +0100

Hi everyone!

Now that J-Say 10 has been released, we would like to produce some more
short podcasts focusing upon using J-Say to good effect.

With excellent help from Sue Martin, we updated the podcasts when J-Say
9.0 was released to reflect its new features.  I certainly intend in the
near future to record a podcast demonstrating the new custom menu
feature and some examples of its use.  But we were wondering if there
are any other topics people may like to have demonstrated in very short
audio podcasts?  These are not a substitute for training but a short
overview as to how a particular function works.  J-Say contacts may be a
good example of a podcast we may produce.

Here is a list of the items we produced at thhe 9.0 stage.

Introduction which included some basic dictation.

J-Clips.

My Words.

Selecting Files in Windows Explorer.

Program Markers.

Folder Shortcuts.

J-Say and Audio Transcription.

Backup.

Proof Reading.

All suggestions are very welcome and thanks for reading!

Regards:

Brian Hartgen

Product Development Manager

Freedom Scientific approved script writer

Dolphin Computer Access approved script writer

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House

Trentham Business Quarter

Bellringer Road

Trentham

Stoke-On-Trent

ST4 8GB

Tel:  01782 644141

Fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268