[j-say list] Re: Question about backup and restore

  • From: "Kylee Maloney" <kylee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 06:20:06 +1200

Thanks, Bryan. But what I really want to do is to back up to selected folders on that external drive, not just to its root. As far as I can tell, I can back up to the selected drive, but only to the root of it. IF I want to put more profiles on that drive, how do I then distinguish them?

Cheers

Kylee
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>