From: j-say-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:j-say-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ralph and Mary Haney
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 12:55 AM
To: j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [j-say list] Re: J-Say serial number

Hello Pranav--Ralph Haney

My VIS  coordinator at the Oklahoma City veterans administration has
tentatively agreed to purchase upgrades to my Dragon naturally speaking,
J-Say and jaws programs for me and I'm gathering up the necessary
information for them to accomplish this.  Both Dragon and jaws have serial
numbers but I was unable to find a J-Say serial number thus the inquiry.

Ralph Haney

1301 West Thompson

Enid, Oklahoma73703

580 233-5284

r-mhaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note: this document has been created with the use of voice recognition
software and a screen reader program designed for use by the visually
impaired.  Some words such as "no" and "know"or  "there" and "their" may be
misused.  Please understand.  Thank you.