[iyonix-support] Re: Unauthorised run instructions at start up

  • From: "Steve (ROOL)" <srevill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 12:38:56 +0000 (GMT)

On 01 Feb, MrJTGibbs <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nine items in there but none relating to my problem as far as I can
> see.

I notice you are a MoreDesk user. Have you saved your desktop state using
MoreDesk?

Open the main window, open a menu over it, select "Desktop Setup".

If you see items in that list, then those are the ones you told MoreDesk to
record. Perhaps you went into the desktop automation windows and added these
items and saved them by accident? That seems like a lot of steps to do
without knowing you've done them...

Thanks,

Steve

--