[iyonix-support] USB topography?

  • From: Roger Darlington <rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 20:44:55 +0100

Is my USB topography correct?

I have a hub plugged into Back Inner, into which is now plugged a
mouse & kbd.

A printer: back, outer

A Card reader : front top

A Scanner : front bottom

------------

USBinfo shows:

USB 1> Card Reader (1/2)

USB2 > hub (1/2) > mouse (2/1) + (Kbd + HID) (2/3)
USB2> Scanner (1/1)

USB3 > Printer (1/2)

Looking at the fractions displayed in the top RH corner [in USBinfo
display], (which are device number / physical port number) I notice
that only physical port numbers 1, 2 and 3 are displayed by USBinfo,
despite all 4 physical port numbers being occupied, and despite all
plugged-in devices showing up on USBinfo. It shows nothing on physical
port 4 (whichever that one is...)

Of course, it might be a bug in USBinfo??

Or is it a fault in my Iyonix?

--

Cheers
Roger

Bury Walkers      http://burywalkers.members.beeb.net/
Atomic Software   http://rogerdarlington.members.beeb.net/
Summer Winers     http://rogerarm.freeuk.com/rogerarm/
Bury Hut          http://buryhut.members.beeb.net/

Do you Yahoo? Not if I can help it, but I do yell the occasional
'Yabbadabba Doo'