[iyonix-support] USB mass storage drivers

  • From: rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 18:05:26 +0100

A short while ago I was looking into installing the faster USB drivers
the Jeffrey Lee described on Icon Bar.

Then came the discovery that the Iyonix was related to the Tardis and
could travel in time and there was much broughhahha

In the ensuing excitement I forgot all about the USB improvements, but
would now like to take advantage of them.

Did they come with the 5.16 ROM? or do they have to be obtained and
installed separately?

John

--
Midland User Group - http://mug.riscos.org
No sé nada, y no estoy incluso seguro de ése.