[iyonix-support] Re: TimeKeepers

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 10:38:10 +0000

hi

not currently working.. I'm debating whether to spend hours on the server re-establishing the iyoupwatch capability, or else which bits to make available

John
On 07/11/2010 07:46, David Pitt wrote:
Could someone please verify that the TimeKeepers/zip link at
http://www.iyonix.com/updates/beta-software/timekeepers.shtml
does not work. The download invokes IyoUpWtch and the ABCLib does need to
loaded first. On my Iyonix I see a "Data received" message but no actual
download. I would just like to check that this is not local incompetence.

These modules are of use to Beaglers, they cannot be downloaded without
Iyo

John Ballance C.Eng MIET - jwb@xxxxxxxxxx - 07976 295923

John says: Shrink bills up to 30% or more? -> Have you looked here?

Too Much Month at the End of the Money? Look at this!

UpWtch so cannot be downloaded on other platforms.