[iyonix-support] Shimmering in the '1' of 512.

  • From: Barry E Allen <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:43:32 +0100

Hi Folks,

I've only recently upgraded to 5.13 and also a new Video card and have
noticed on Boot up that the '1' in 'RISC OS 512' shimmers as though
there is something going on in that bit of screen memory. It doesn't
seem to affect the performance of the machine. I never noticed this
before 5.13 but it may have happened.

Also occasionally on boot up I get the bottom few pixels of each line of
writing displaced up the screen. I also occasionally get a 'lock up'
when I try and shut the machine down. If I close down all the active
applications then it does not lock up. I'm investigating which
application may be causing the problem by selectively closing down of
applications. Just thought folks may like to know?

--
Barry A.