[iyonix-support] Screen blanking problem

  • From: george <george.greenfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 13:07:39 +0100

My computer is an Iyonix X100 running RO513; the monitor is a Xerox
XM3-22wB flatscreen 1680 x 1050 native resolution which I'm running
using Castle's bespoke MDF in 16m colours at 60Hz. A few days ago I
reset the screen blank delay to 'Off' in
!Boot-Configuration-Screen-Screen saver (it had been '5 mins' which
was working); the screen saver type setting remained set as 'DPMS'.
Screen blanking duly ceased. I'm now trying to restore it and find
that it remains off, regardless of which Blank delay setting I enter
and set. Any ideas how to get it back?

George