[iyonix-support] RM comands

  • From: John Harrison <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Iyonix support <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 14:18:20 +0100

> > ... run Aemulor in the boot sequence,

> ... prevent any 32bit application from accessing over 26MB of memory.

Yes, but until recently I relied on two 26 bit utilities being there all
the time.

> ... the correct way is to change the file type of the application's !Run
> to Obey26, then it it will be run under Aemulor

> ... Aemulor should have been seen by the filer for this to work, so put
> it in your Apps directory

I've done that, but I get an error saying it can't find an App to run the
filetype.

> I'm sure all this is Aemulor's documentation somewhere.

It's mentioned  in both the paper sheet that came with it, and the on-line
manual mention, but they both seem to imply that Aemulor will already be
running.

Regards

--
John Harrison