[iyonix-support] Re: RM comands

  • From: "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:03:53 +0100

On 18/05/2011 11:22, cj wrote:
In article<51d5403effjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
    John Harrison<john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
RMRun<Boot$Dir>.^.!Boot.Disabled.PreDesk.Aemulor

I simply use filer_run, e.g.

    Filer_run ADFS::Somerset2.$.Utilities.AemulorPro_v232

This works fine (not sure if the _v232 is something I added to the
file name or not, since I also have a file _v231).

Not from within the 26bit application's !Run it wont.

The Filer_Run action will occur after !Run has completed, which will be after application has failed.

You can't run Aemulor from within another application's !Run as it's Wimp application in it's own right. See my other post for how to do it following Aemulor's own instructions.

Cheers
--
David J. Ruck
email: druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx