[iyonix-support] Re: Problems with Internet and Iyonix

  • From: Brian Ferris <brferris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:41:14 GMT

My orginal problem is summarized in the FreeLists Digest V2 #49.
What I did recently was to remove Netsurf from my Boot sequence and
ran it when I needed to.
What Ive noticed for a week is that the ' problem ' hasnt appeared for
a few day since I took out Netsurf from being booted up.
I never had any of those errors on my RiscPc, the Iyonix is 1.5 years
old and the error started within the last few months but progressed
from occasional to everyday within the last 6 weeks.
Removing Netsurf ( latest build ) from Boot ,the errors  or problems
with connection have gone too.
--
Using ARM technology without the need of Windoze...