[iyonix-support] Re: Problems with Internet and Iyonix

  • From: "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:47:52 GMT

On 26 Feb 2007 Brian Ferris <brferris@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
> So I removed Netsurf from my Boot and ran it afterwards or when
> I needed, but its still my main browser.
> Since then I havent had any of the problems I reported on this mailing
> list, so I wonder whether Netsurf installed something or ran something
> first and there was a clash ?
> Dunno whether this helps ?

I'm afraid not, because we haven't got an encyclopedic memory of what your
problems were, so it might help if you summarized them, or better still
provided a link in to the mailing list archive (if post smartgroups) so
people can read it in full.

Cheers
---Dave

  David J. Ruck    Phone: +44- (0)7974 108301    Email: druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx