[iyonix-support] Re: Problem installing Firefox-2-r2

  • From: Alan Calder <alan_calder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 08:38:01 +0000 (GMT)

In article <4ec2d31829steve.pampling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steven Pampling
<steve.pampling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[Snip]

> There is a saying about giving a man a fish and feeding him for a day,
> but give him a rod and line and teach him to fish and you feed him for a
> lifetime. Paul was handing out fish.

So you give a man a rod and a line then you give him instructions on how to
cast the line (we're looking for trout here).  So of he goes but strangely
gets no fish.

Did you, perhaps, forget to tell him about the need to acquire a hook?

Paul just provided the hook.

Doesn't solve the underlying problems, of course, such as the lack of a
hook making company, metal smelters, mining industry and so on but it gets
the man a meal.

Cheers

Alan

[Snip]