[iyonix-support] Photodesk & dynamic areas again

  • From: Ian Nichols <ian.nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 20:21:03 +0000 (GMT)

Today, I "upgraded" from Photodesk 3.05 to 3.06.. which won't run because
of the dynamic area problem discussed here recently.

So, I've put PhotodskDA in !Boot.Choices.Boot.Tasks and amended
Photodesk's !Run file as per the instructions and it still says "photodesk
cannot start due to its dynamic area being in high memory". Running
PhotodskDA again changes nothing, running it a 3rd time gets the message
"PhotodeskDA needs to be run earlier in the boot sequence".

Iyonix PC (obviously), 5.13 ROM (but did the same thing with 5.12), 512MB
of RAM.

What have I missed this time?  Other than the sheer folly of applying an
upgrade without making a copy of the original app first, so I'll have to
reinstall it if I can't sort this out.