[iyonix-support] Re: No screen on Boot-up

  • From: Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 01:15:44 GMT

In message <2454182.106569-tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 on 22 Mar 2007 tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tennant Stuart) wrote:

> Please don't mention using MakeModes, since David says it's inappropriate for
> this forum and in any case it's completely incomprehensible for the inexpert.

The alternative is CustomRPC which I used to set up the MDF I use with
this Iyonix.  There were a couple of very helpful articles in Archive
on creating MDFs way back in Oct 1994 and Feb 1995.  Contact Paul
Beverley and I'm sure he will sell you either reprints or a CD with
the full back issues.

Regards

--
Andrew Pinder