[iyonix-support] Re: London font seems faulty

  • From: Paul Sprangers <Paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 15:01:01 +0200

Dear all,

The problem concerning a faulty display of the London Regular is solved.
Indeed, it appeared not to be an Iyonix related problem, but - as usual - a
result of pure and personal stupidity.

First of all, it's the LondonA font indeed (not London).
Secondly, I've renamed that font to Garamond, which it actually is.
Thirdly, I've recently downloaded another Garamond font, which is unicode.
Finally, the cabbage that replaced my brains in a remote past is not able
to think of the clash between point two and point three.

Apologise to all. Just wait for my next blunder.

Kind regards,
Paul Sprangers