[iyonix-support] Re: List topics (was Pluto query: send to all?)

  • From: Barry E Allen <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 13:27:59 +0000 (GMT)

In article <4cbbe1e650.stbruk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve Bradbury
> Tim Hill apologised 2 days ago for continuing the Pluto query here
> (and it wasn't even him who cross-posted it in the first place) and
> asked people not to extend the thread here, but to take it back to
> the list it belongs on. Nevertheless we still have 4 followups today.

The thread actually started on this list. I was the person who
crossposted it to both lists and asked for it to be continued on the
Pluto list. Unfortunately many folk, me included, didn't look which
list it was posted to and so the thread also sometimes continued here.

I did try to exclude the Iyonix list in my replies and requested that
it was not continued on here but unfortunately these things have a life
of there own..

--
Barry A.