[iyonix-support] Re: Joining this List

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 19:49:08 +0000

hi

as I can see where 'your subs request' is from I have let it through.. an email here or to Chris Evans to 'justify' would usually be required if the subscriber isn't 'known'

JB
John Ballance C.Eng MIET - jwb@xxxxxxxxxx - 07976 295923

John says: Shrink bills up to 30% or more? -> Have you looked here?

Too Much Month at the End of the Money? Look at this!

Tim Hill wrote:
In article <mpro.kxa58z080gilc04zy.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve
Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 3 Feb, Tim Hill wrote in message <50e3e93e32tim@xxxxxxxxx>:

In article <mpro.kxa29p05wm3u804zy.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve
Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How should an Iyonix owner not currently subscribed to this mailing
list go about registering themsevles?

The sub instructions are contained in the header of all emails to the
list: List-subscribe:
<iyonix-support-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe>

Have you /tried/ this recently?

I have now.  ;-)