[iyonix-support] Re: Iyonix network lock out

In article <dc32d57d52.Alan.Adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Alan Adams <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It all starts to sound to me as though the problem is with an
> application that can't handle timeouts. Thus the intermittent nature
> depends on which application is active, rather than which part of the
> hardware is not working.

That's what I thought initially. However, if that were so I would expect
quitting the application responsible to have some kind of effect. The
first couple of times this happened, I quit every program still running.
No change.

Regards,
Frank

visit http://www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support