[iyonix-support] Re: Iyonix + Prosound

  • From: Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 09:24:38 GMT

In message <47DCE07E.9030709@xxxxxxxxxx>
          John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Folks

> An odd one possibly, but outside my specific knowledge .. I have been
> asked the following:

> --
> Do you have any information on whether the Iyonix will run Prosound,
> Studio Sound and the Irlam i16 sampler podule? I can find no information
> on the web site (I?m assuming this must all be via Aemulor).
> --
> Would any of you 'audio' types have a view on this? - or have alternate
> suggestions?

> Many thanks

> John

John

There is a early development 32bit version of Prosound studio on the
following site.

http://www.lym.iconbar.com/studio.htm

It certainly runs on my Iyonix but as to the Irlam card then i can't
help on that one.

Doug

--
Using a Iyonix PC and RISC OS 5.13, the thinking persons alternative
operating system to Microsoft Windows.