[iyonix-support] Re: Iyonix Hardware additions

  • From: John Williams <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 14:48:12 +0000 (GMT)

In article <1cbedb6a4f.rphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Robin Phillips <robin-phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Any suggestions welcome!

Latex gloves? Or varnish the key caps?

Seriously, I expect that you are exuding something which is affecting the
paint. Some people are able to dissolve newsprint onto their finger tips.

I reckon it's probably something you are unable to metabolise due to a
genetic problem - lack of some enzyme or other - and it comes out of your
skin instead.

Personally, I'm milk intolerant. Giving up milk has improved my life
significantly! I recommend giving it a try!

Follow-ups by e-mail, please, as not Iyonix-specific!

John

--
||       John Williams         ||     Brittany, Northern France
         Who is John Williams? http://www.picindex.info/author/
 E-mail replies only accepted from RISC OS machines or RISC in subject line
Somewhere nice to stay in Brittany? http://petit.four.free.fr/visitors/locate