[iyonix-support] Re: Iyonix Hardware additions

  • From: dave higton <davehigton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 15:41:30 +0000

Quoting David W Mills <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Which Card reader do people suggest? From Experience.

My experience is that all of them, except one I bought in
our local Pound Shop, work fine.  I have tried several,
including, most recently, an SDHC reader and 4 GB SDHC
card, which work via !ROFS.

The only issue I have is that they don't work through USB2
hubs (I have two different USB2 hubs, producing identical
results) but they do work when plugged straight into the
Iyonix.  I'm still on 5.11.

Dave