[iyonix-support] Re: Flashed it now, but ...

  • From: rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 17:13:18 +0100

<2873dbe350.Orpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> 10. Gave up with Reporter!
faint heart ne'er won fair Lois Lane:-)
but you don't have to be superman to use reporter.

If you have been following the other seemingly interminable thread
about resolver not working you will see that it is resolved! Thanks in
part to reporter which was instrumental in fixing a start up problem.

> If anyone cares to lead me by the nose with Reporter along the lines
> of: Step 1., Step 2, Step 3 etc., because I can well understand how
> useful it would be, I am happy to try.

1). backup your !Boot file and put it somewhere safe (peace of mind)
2). menu on reporter window
3).config...
4).click boot radio button
5).tick the first three boxes
6).Increase text size at bottom (mine is 700k)
7).click bootlog
8).tick start reporter in !boot.!run
9).Save
10.reboot.

john

--
Midland User Group - http://mug.riscos.org
"if you are travelling the road of the majority, one thing you can be