[iyonix-support] Filer display error with DVDRAM

  • From: Barry J <barryjerome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:02:03 GMT

I am reading/writing to DVDRAM from my Iyonix using a shared
external drive attached to a Windows XP laptop on my home
network. The reading/writing/access of files is working fine,
much like an external hard drive, but the filer display is
not correct.

The problem is that one of the files or directories displayed
in the filer window appears multiple (c. 30) times. From a
quick analysis it appears to be the oldest directory or file
that appears multiple times. Clicking on any of these multiple
directories only displays one occurrence of the same filer
window.

I have confirmed (via the laptop) that there is only one
occurrence of each directory or file which is displayed
multiple times.

Does anyone know if this is likely to be a RISCOS bug, or
a Lanman98 problem?

Barry J.