[iyonix-support] Counting oddity

  • From: John <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:45:24 +0000 (GMT)

If someone else has pointed this out, I apologise for not paying attention!
Since switching to 5.16 I notice that the "Counting files" window result is
now strangely formatted.

A count of a file in the root directory (e.g. with a short file name)
results in an almost blank 2nd line in the window (ScreenShot1)

If the file name is long enough the appearance is also rather strange
(ScreenShot2) with the third line almost empty despite the first part of
the file name being missed off the 2nd line.

Perhaps I am unobservant, but it wasn't always like this, was it?

John

--
    ____

JPEG image