[iyonix-support] Re: CoolSwitch or similar

John Harrison <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> !MoreDesk (apart from doing a lot more that I don't need) only offers
> window level switching (so similar to !AltTab, which I used before I
> discovered !CoolSwitch).

I'm not sure about that "only".  You can have apps moved between MD windows
so that in essence some apps are always (or always in a subset of the MD
windows) available.

I've used that for example to make sure that my !Reporter app window was
always present with a particular size and location regardless of which MD
window I happened to be in.

I think the current MD is pretty versatile (and will do this itself), but
even before that happened I used scripts triggered by switching to a
specific MD window to set up app windows on the MD screens as required.

I find it hard to imagine what else you might want to do.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own
visit http://www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support