[iyonix-support] Re: CoolSwitch or similar

In article <879c0dd051.Matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Matthew Phillips <mro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Unfortunately, on our Iyonix, CoolSwitch doesn't entirely co-exist
> with Zap properly.  When a Zap window has the input focus then Alt-Tab
> will sometimes cause a tab character to be inserted into the current
> window as well as bring up the Coolswitch window.

> Does anyone else find this?

Yes I do, with StrongED. It seems to happen now and then, just before
the input focus is removed from the editor's window. I can't reproduce
it reliably.

Mind you, I didn't look at the code in very great detail, just enough to
clean up the bits that could be expected to cause problems on ARMv7
machines. I did make two other changes to the original code to get rid
of a couple of bugs, but they weren't anywhere near 'focus related'
code.

If I can find the time I'll try to figure it out. Can't say when that
will be, though.

I've also seen it give input focus to a Filer window once, by the way.
Not just with a highlighted title bar, but with a randomly placed caret
as well. Can't reproduce this either, of course... :-(

Regards,
Frank

visit http://www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support
Other info via http://www.freelists.org/webpage/iyonix-support