[iyonix-support] Colours reversed in KinoAMP

I was trying to view some movies from our digital camera on my father's
Iyonix over Christmas using KinoAMP v 0.34.  With the movie displayed in a
window on the desktop, the picture was fine but the machine was not able to
process it quickly enough and so the sound cut out once a second or so.

Displayed full-screen, the picture and sound played smoothly, however.  But
there was a problem with the picture: the red and blue components of the
colour were swapped over.

This does not happen on our Iyonix here.  Is this something to do with my
father's machine having a newer video card (it was bought in August)?

If so, is there a setting in KinoAMP to correct this?  I tried looking
through the choices but none of them seemed suitable.

--
Matthew Phillips
Dundee