[iyonix-support] Re: Changing Time and Date

  • From: Jeremy Brayshaw <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:30:39 GMT

In message <4f839bb607riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A gremlin has crept into the FAQ - NetTime should be
> placed in !System.Modules.Network not !System.500.Modules.Network.
> Otherwise NetTime is simply ignored by the RMLoad command (perhaps
> someone will confirm this comment).

I put NetTime where the FAQ said - in !system.500.Modules.Network and
added the lines exactly as given in the FAQ (just changing the actual
time server used as suggested elsewhere) and it works perfectly well
for me!

I've looked in !System.Modules and there is no Network folder -
indeed, there is only one module in there, looking very lonely!
(DRenderer)

So, for me at least, the FAQ is spot on!

--
Jeremy Brayshaw      <><