[iyonix-support] Re: Caveat - a salutory tale

  • From: "Gerald Dodson" <gerald.dodson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 17:51:30 -0000 (UTC)

> In article
> <49234.82.153.33.53.1265563652.squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Gerald Dodson <gerald.dodson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

snip

>> Apart from checking voltage is there any other test I could use?
>
> That's a pretty simple test - assuming you have acces to a DVM - and
> raelly
> all you need.
>
> --
> From KT24

Agreed. I was thinking about the disc per se.

The voltage measured about 5.63 - so good? Re-flash seems to have worked
ok. I decided not to delay until I could get access to a calibrated DVM
hoping that another household one, which read 5.04/5.05, was sufficiently
accurate. Does need a bit of caution as to which DVM you use.

Thanks for the help.

Gerald