[iyonix-support] Re: Caveat - a salutory tale

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 23:11:54 +0000

Peter Naulls wrote:
John Ballance wrote:
Hi All

I still have the capability to re-program motherboards that have failed to re-flash. If you need this service please contact me.

Could the documentation for this be published, please?  I appreciate
that this involves JTAG and possibly obscure bits of hardware, but
some of us may have the ability to do it.

Thanks.

process uses an ARM ADS jtagger.

pokes a very few locations to give us some ram, loads the rom image there, then loads a small flash prog program to cache and executes it.
very manual and probably not easily transferrable to other jtaggers

All the info for programming is encapsulated in the normal flash programmer.

John Ballance C.Eng MIET - jwb@xxxxxxxxxx - 07976 295923

John says: Shrink bills up to 30% or more? -> Have you looked here?

Too Much Month at the End of the Money? Look at this!

---
To alter your preferences or leave the group, visit //www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4844 (20100207) __________

http://www.eset.com