[iyonix-support] Re: Buffer Overflow Problem during boot

  • From: David R Lane <D_Lane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 22:52:57 GMT

In message <gemini.jczgk5000bz7f00yg.druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ian Hamilton <Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > In article <217f07b04e.druck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David J. Ruck
> > > No, its too many files in either PreDesk, Tasks or Apps.
> >
> > Most occurences of this problem have been Utilities, it's the Repeat loop
> > in the Desktop file.
>
> Sorry was thinking !Boot.Utils for some reason, I don't have a $.Utilities
> on my standard setup any more. That along with $.Printing is something
> thats booted with a Repeat.
>
> Cheers
> ---Dave

So my original suggestion that I had too many (applications, files,
directories or bytes) in Utilities might be correct? So, is there
some limit to how much can be booted in Utilities on Bootup?

Dave Lane

--
The shattered tower which now forms Vista from his Windows.  --Sir W. Scott.
[1913 Webster] -- a prophet for our time?