[iyonix-support] Re: Bin and writeable icon util

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:52:33 GMT

On 25 Feb 2008  "A W" <aw29009@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2/24/08, John <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 21 Jan, Andrew <aw29009@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Is there a recycle-bin-type utility for the Iyonix and a writeable
>>> icon cut-and-paste utility that anybody might recommend?
>>
>>> thanks,
>>
>> Andrew,
>> did you ever get any response to that? Sorry, I have only just got round to
>> reading lots of postings.
>>
> Yes thanks.

>> I use !BlackHole2 which seems to be a very reliable and configurable
>> recycle bin.
>>
> yes, I'm using that now. The only complaint is having to confirm the
> copy and the delete when you drag to it.

Not necessarily; it only does that if you've told it to!

Icon bar menu, click on Wipe Options, and untick Confirm, click OK,
then Save.

HTH,

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \   /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne     \ / __            __  \                              England.