[iyonix-support] Re: Bin and writeable icon util

In article <9fefd0644f.Andrew@xxxxxxxx>, Andrew <aw29009@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there a recycle-bin-type utility for the Iyonix

I use the RISC User Desktop Dustbin - called '!WasteBin' - by David
Spencer (1989!) though it doesn't have the bells and whistles of other
utilities, it deletes files; that is all I need it for. It stores them in
a temporary directory and doesn't intercept the filer delete.

It's PD so I have added it to www.timil.com/riscos/ as I couldn't find a
google for it.

> and a writeable
> icon cut-and-paste utility that anybody might recommend?

That IconClipBd thingy mentioned elsewhere does the trick for me.

Tim Hill,

www.timil.com

visit http://www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support
Other info via http://www.freelists.org/webpage/iyonix-support