[iyonix-support] Re: Abyssmally slow ethernet

  • From: "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:30:13 +0100

On 16 Jun 2007 Roger Darlington <rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On the eklink 0 10 settings, my PAE CE84 Router would not respond,
> preferring instead to make LanMan98 (or something else?) issue 'timed
> out resolving' errors.

The PAE CE84 is one of the cheapest 4 port hub and ADSL router, I
wouldn't like to vouch for the quality and functionality of any of its
components (I keep meaning to replace mine).

Try with different switched hub, it may make a difference to the
duplex negotiation.

Cheers
---Dave

David J. Ruck   Phone: +44- (0)7974 108301   Email: druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx