[iyonix-support] Re: A minor inconvenience

  • From: Peter Woodbine <p.m.woodbine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 14:42:43 +0000 (GMT)

On 07 Nov, Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 7 Nov 2010  Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > In article <0080627251.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> >    Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> On 6 Nov 2010  David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> [snip]

> >> I've tried this, and I think I followed exactly what is on David's
> >> helpful page, but the horizontal scroll bar obstinately refuses to
> >> appear. Any idea what I may be doing wrong? I'm loth to experiment
> >> further until I'm sure that I know what I'm doing!

> > Please, please if anyone who is not sure about what they are doing -
> > make a copy of RO500Hook before attempting any modifications.

> Oh, yes, I learned that one the hard was many years ago! :-(

> [snip detailed instructions]

> > Hope this helps.

> That's the understatement of the year! It was exactly what people like
> me need. Very many thanks, and the relevant windows now all have
> horizontal scroll bars.

> With best wishes,

> Peter.

I have been following this thread with some interest and most people seem
to have got the scroll bars on and working.

My problem is that I don't seem to have an app called ResEd.

Any res file that I double click tells me that the app to edit this file
has not been seen. If ResEd is on my HD where should I find it.? If not
where can I get it .

Thanks Pete

--
P.M.Woodbine