[iyonix-support] Re: A minor inconvenience

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 10:47:41 GMT

On 6 Nov 2010  David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> John Williams <JohnRW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> In article <mpro.lbgf7100001nx02b9.pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>    David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Not as elegant as the Select arrangement but a DIY possibility:-
>>
>>>   http://pittdj.co.uk/temp/screens.zip
>>
>> So you've extracted the template, added a horizontal scroll bar in a
>> template editor, then used a utility to create a module to replace the old
>> with the new in Resources: - is that an adequate summary?

> It is a lot easier than that. These are toolbox using applications and ResEd
>   can edit the relevant pane, but the applications are on disc in RO500Hook.

For the sake of ignorant amateurs, are there any instructions anywhere
for how to do this? I'm a complete ignoramus as to how ResEd works.
Its help files go way over my head.

TIA,

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.