[iwaitinpasco] Welcome to iWait. Pasco!

  • From: "Jacqueline Bromley" <bromleymommy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <iwaitinpasco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 18:22:55 -0400

Welcome to the Pasco County iWait. Program E-mail Distribution List!

You have been added to this list because you are either a member of one of
our school-based iWait. Clubs, a concerned community member or an awesomely
devoted parent!  Or, you visited our booth at a recent community event, and
you indicated that you would like more information about iWait.

On this list-serv, you will receive information about upcoming events &
trainings for teens and parents. Nothing else.
It is our commitment to keep the amount of e-mails you receive from iWait.
to a MINIMUM.

If you wish to be removed, please contact the list administrator at
<mailto:bromleymommy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> bromleymommy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Removals will be done twice/month.)

If you have friends who wish to be ADDED, please send an e-mail to
<mailto:bromleymommy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> bromleymommy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to
subscribe.

(Additions will be done twice/month.)

Thank you for your interest in iWait.!