[israelauditions] Auditions for an Exciting Musical!

  • From: auditions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: israelauditions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 13:11:48 +0000

Israel Musicals is currently seeking singing actors who move well for our
winter 2014 touring production of Stiles and Drewe's PETER PAN. We are
seeking actors who sing and move well in the following groups:

    Youth ages 14 and up
    Adults ages 20 - 60

To sign up, please go to http://israel-theatre.com/signup.htm

The auditions will be held Thursday, Nov. 13th and Friday, Nov. 14th.
Callbacks on Monday, Nov. 17th.
Location: Mevaseret Zion, Matnas Maoz Zion (Kastel)
Sderot Hachotzvim 1
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/88ptx
157 Bus from Binyanei Hauma
Any bus from Tel Aviv (405, 480) that stops at Harel Interchange.

To prepare for the audition: Please come with a monologue in English and an
English song that shows your voice and acting ability. Please bring sheet
music for our pianist or your own accompaniment. A dance combination will
also be taught, so please dress accordingly.

About the production: Rehearsals will be held from late November into
February on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoon-evenings. Daytime
rehearsals will be based upon actor availability. The performances are to
be held in February-March and in May-June in various cities in Israel,
including our home base of Jerusalem.

 To subscribe to another list or unsubscribe from this one, please click
here: http://israel-theatre.com/newsletter-signup.html