[Isoc India Chennai] Invitation to the Internet for Everyone Conference in Nepal

Dear All

Internet Society Nepal Chapter would like to invite all the South Asian
Chapters to attend an ICT Conference "the Internet for Everyone"  to be
held in Kathmandu on 29-30, January 2012.

The limitation with the conference committee is: we do not have funds to
sponsor your travel. Still, we expect your presence and will be pleased to
see you if you can manage on your own.
Please find details in www.itconference.org.np

Thank you.

--