[ism6223proj] Project

  • From: "STOVER,JESSICA JILL" <jjstover@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ism6223proj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 03:14:23 -0500 (EST)

Hey guys,

Just wanted to throw out a quick reminder about the project. The due date is coming up pretty quick... November 29th. That's the Wednesday after Thanksgiving! I was thinking maybe after class on Monday we could all meet for a few and discuss the topics we want to focus on and divide everything up. We can probably do it like the last project... each do our own little thing and then put them all together in the end. So if that sounds good with everyone, I'll see you all after class on Monday!

Oh, and did we ever hear anything back about our proposal?? Just wondering! :)

Jessica

--
STOVER,JESSICA JILL