[ism6129proj] Re: Meeting time for Deliverable 3

  • From: csmall <csmall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ism6129proj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:47:10 -0500

I can meet on wed. night if that would be better

Fabio Graziani wrote:
You guys,
I just came back from Miami and I have an in class presentation on
wednesday morning so I'll try to be there (library?) for 6pm, but it
all depends on wheather I finish to prepare it...
i'll do my best!

2006/11/27, csmall <csmall@xxxxxxx>:
tues. after 6 is good for me

at the library?