[ism6129proj] Re: Meeting on sunday

  • From: "Christian Arias" <carias584@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ism6129proj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:22:43 -0500

Sorry my fourth question was cut-off before sending. Is the rental copy
order the receipt given to a customer upon rental or a bill for late fees?
If it is a receipt given at initial check-out, would it be feasible to have
a late fee operation seeing how no late fees would have accrued at that
point and time? I'm just unclear as to what we mean by rental copy order.

Thanks

Chris Arias