[ism6129proj] Re: Meeting on sunday

  • From: "Christian Arias" <carias584@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ism6129proj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:18:45 -0500

I looked over the class diagram and everything looks really well laid out. I
just had a couple questions.

Per the diagram, the manager updates the rental copy. What does that update
correspond to?

What does the dashed line going from the employee super-class to the rental
copy order represent?

Is the rental copy order the receipt given to customer upon renting the
video or a bill for late fees? If it is a recep

Also, I didn't see a class for payment system. Is that because we are just
going to say that we don't need to maintain any data related to the payment
system and just include it as an operation in movie order form? I'm just
curious, but if that's the case, it sounds like a good idea to me.